Stouse Sign Service was founded in the early 1950’s and specialized in sign painting, billboards, road signs, store signs, and restaurant signage. Bary Marquardt purchased the business in 1977 and expanded the product line to include bumper stickers and other screen printed products. In 1979, Stouse produced its first catalog, a much smaller, more primitive version of today’s Full Line Catalog.
In 1980, Bary and Will Lewis, co-owner of the company, relocated the operation to an 18,000 square foot building on Roanoke Road in Kansas City, MO and the company became Stouse, Inc. Together Bary and Will have led the company to greater success and have continually reinvested in the business.
By 1988, the company had outgrown the Roanoke facility and a new 37,000 square foot building was constructed in the suburbs of Kansas City. Spurred on by the success of screen and flexo printed products, the company made an addition that more than doubled the facility’s size in 1992, and more than doubled the facility again in 1996.
Today our office and plant account for approximately 180,000 square feet of space and the company employs over 300 dedicated workers.
Stouse is one of the industry’s premier suppliers, offering a complete line of quality screen printed, flexographic and various forms of digitally printed items. Products include:
- Decals - We are known for decals made with a wide variety of materials available in custom and stock sizes. The rich colors achieved with screen-printing are durable and will last outdoors.
- Magnets – Stouse offers various thicknesses for both inside and outside applications.
- Signs – Our products are used for point of purchase, political, special events and a variety of other applications.
- Roll Labels – Stouse roll label uses range from a simple lapel label to a 4-color process laminated label for a bottle of BBQ sauce.
- Custom Products - Stouse’s business is built on providing solutions to our customer’s needs. A great deal of what we make is not found in our website or catalog. We are here to serve you. Call us and we can work together on a custom solution to your application.
Our broad selection of products reaches almost any business or industry. Some examples include:
Point Of Purchase / Retail
Our products are backed with superior customer service, the fastest possible turnaround times, and competitive prices. We have developed high standards for manufacturing products that are recognized throughout the industry for their quality craftsmanship.
Stouse’s history proves we have developed a formula for providing our customer base with high quality cost-effective products with great customer service. We look forward to continued growth and innovations to better serve our customers.